
I know, I know, it looks beautiful doesn't it? I hear everyone talk about how much they love the Thanksgiving meal....but I think its gross. Seriously. There is nothing on the main menu that I like. Turkey? Yuck? Cranberry sauce? I don't even know why you would eat that. Dressing? That is just wet bread. Yams/Sweet Potatoes? Those are weird, orange things....what else? Pumkin Pie - more mushy orange stuff....so I eat the corn, rolls and mashed potatoes. Wonderful for my low carbing. Haha! Thankfully Carlos' mom makes this great fruit salad and everyone takes pity on me and gets a ham...I usually survive. You know what though? I would love a good PIZZA. Or how about a Thanksgiving lasagna? WHY WHY WHY do we have to eat TURKEY?? Another thing, why do people only make that meal on Thanksgiving? It its sooooo good, why don't you cook it later in the year as well? Whatever. I can't wait for Christmas. That's more my style.





Post a Comment