Thursday, January 17, 2008

Conversation

Last night I was running my regular route, picking up kids for our Wednesday night event. My list was short, only 2 kids. Cheyenne who is in the 7th grade and Cody who is in the 9th grade. Conversation was crazy...you never know what you are gonna talk about or hear when you are in the van. My most exciting bit of convo went like this:

Cody: "I got an i-phone for christmas"

Cheyenne: "Oh my gosh! I didn't know those things were real!!! I thought that they were only on Hannah Montanna!!!"


I didn't even flinch. I let that just go right on by.

The trip home I had way more kids. Evidently ALL the parents were at work and church because they all kept telling me that no one was at their house.....yeah right.

THEN a conversation starts up between a guy and this girl about how they can't remember their phone numbers....like oh my gosh! I just can't ever remember it! I like, totally have to put it in my phone or I forget it! hehehe! Again, I don't say anything and just roll my eyes.

I wonder if it can get better than this?

One Response so far.

  1. wow... thats my new favorite quote of the month...

 
 

About Me