I am just totally freaked out right now. I was checking my myspace and I saw this little girls profile...well she used to be little I think that she is 18 now, but anyway she just had a baby and I was looking at the pictures....she just updated her profile and it says her mood is: horny.
So like...what do you do with that? Call her man and say - your wife is horny man better get home quick....and then there are all the other weird moods like...virginal??? Understimulated? Overstimulated...sweaty...hot...flirty...I mean...EWWWWWWW. I don't even WANT TO KNOW THIS STUFF!!!! Especially not about little kids that I used to see all the time.
Wow.
That stuff is so weird anyway...like you are supposed to be able to look at someones profile and instead of being like, hey how are you, just look at their mood and see...they are feeling JEDI. Oooo, or how about PIRATE....are you feeling catalyzed today? What the heck is that anyway? I was looking through to see if the Seven Dwarves were in there...sneezy, grumpy....lol
My mood after writing this blog??? ELECTRIC....zap zap!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





wow... you know i hardly get on myspace, but i got on yesterday and noticed those moods and thought the EXACT SAME THING.. like ewww who updates their myspace and puts stuff like that... so wrong...
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.