Saturday, November 17, 2007

YOUR BLOG HAS BEEN HACKED... by your husband

Hey Val, Im probably in bed and your awake.. (SO DONT WAKE ME UP! lol!!!) and YES I hacked your blog. Its your birthday today and I stayed up allllll night till 3:30am working on JUST your blog. I didnt even touch my site. I also listened to about 5 of your old teachings i took from your player... lol.. so this creation is probably "annointed" ;)

Anyways. I didnt have any money to buy you anything for your birthday (i tried though) but then God showed me that I could give you this... A HACKED BLOG!!! I know you'll love it cause you always are telling me to make you something... but I never know what to make... THANK YOU LORD!!!

I hope you like it and I love you sooo much. You make me happy. I put a tree on the blog header thats glowing cause I also got a verse that reminds me of you...

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I know the Lord loves me cause he gave me you... he sure does give good gifts!!! YOUR MY FAVORITE!

 
 

About Me