Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Home of the Brave

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/wp/bless-the-beasts-and-children.htm
I just really appreciate the honesty and true reporting that is happening on the website above. We don't really hear of the atrocities that are going on in Iraq except if they are done by the hands of the US military. Many of our men and women are serving our country in a way that we never would. Yet all we do is talk bad about them and since its not their fault that they are over there we shouldn't be taking our anger out on them. How sad...we just recently said good bye to a friend of ours that is going on his first tour of duty to Iraq. He is so young, but he is so brave and is PROUD to serve our country. When we asked him what he was going to go do, he said that he was going to help rebuild and help the citizens. He said that the citizens help them out too, and then he said that the media over here never shows all of that. It's true.


al Quaeda is killing innocent people and all we can talk about doing is leaving the Iraq.....we the people of America don't here accurate stories. I am going to make an effort to become more informed and learn the TRUTH about what is happening in Iraq and not rely on the American media to tell me whats going on.
I love my country. I am proud to be an American. I believe that America is the greatest country in the world. I believe that ANY fight for freedom is worth the fight.
 
 

About Me