Ok, have you EVER watched Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends? Check some clips out on my fLAVor section to the right. Seriously it is so funny. I remember when Carlos and Celeste first started watching it. I think that I was in the kitchen cooking dinner, and they were in our room laying on the bed trying to find something to watch. All of a sudden I hear them laughing and laughing and laughing....so I go in there ...what is so funny? This cartoon. I look at it and I am like, uuhhhh, I am not sure about this one. Mostly cause I am super picky about what I watch and I certainly don't like anything with a lot of hocus pocus in it....and it seemed like it did (it doesn't) so I walked out with my nose in the air thinking, weirdos. Some time later I sat down with Celeste and we watched it together. Then I got it. Oh yeah, its funny. Not funny. Like your ribs hurt funny. So that was our thing for a while....watching Fosters. Even after she left, Carlos and I still watched it. So catch a view clips and let me know what you think.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Ok, have you EVER watched Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends? Check some clips out on my fLAVor section to the right. Seriously it is so funny. I remember when Carlos and Celeste first started watching it. I think that I was in the kitchen cooking dinner, and they were in our room laying on the bed trying to find something to watch. All of a sudden I hear them laughing and laughing and laughing....so I go in there ...what is so funny? This cartoon. I look at it and I am like, uuhhhh, I am not sure about this one. Mostly cause I am super picky about what I watch and I certainly don't like anything with a lot of hocus pocus in it....and it seemed like it did (it doesn't) so I walked out with my nose in the air thinking, weirdos. Some time later I sat down with Celeste and we watched it together. Then I got it. Oh yeah, its funny. Not funny. Like your ribs hurt funny. So that was our thing for a while....watching Fosters. Even after she left, Carlos and I still watched it. So catch a view clips and let me know what you think.
Fosters
Ok, have you EVER watched Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends? Check some clips out on my fLAVor section to the right. Seriously it is so funny. I remember when Carlos and Celeste first started watching it. I think that I was in the kitchen cooking dinner, and they were in our room laying on the bed trying to find something to watch. All of a sudden I hear them laughing and laughing and laughing....so I go in there ...what is so funny? This cartoon. I look at it and I am like, uuhhhh, I am not sure about this one. Mostly cause I am super picky about what I watch and I certainly don't like anything with a lot of hocus pocus in it....and it seemed like it did (it doesn't) so I walked out with my nose in the air thinking, weirdos. Some time later I sat down with Celeste and we watched it together. Then I got it. Oh yeah, its funny. Not funny. Like your ribs hurt funny. So that was our thing for a while....watching Fosters. Even after she left, Carlos and I still watched it. So catch a view clips and let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Post a Comment