Wednesday, February 13, 2008
I REALIZE this is not a good picture....but it was the best I could do under the circumstances. I have been avoiding my neighbors all winter long. Not really - its just too cold and it gets dark too early for the kids to be coming over. Since spring is on the way I happened to be outside with the kids and snapped this picture of their new dog Diamond. This dog is a Pit Bull. Do you know what the definition of a Pit Bull is? I have a dictionary widgit on my google home page....let me tell you: n. A strong muscular terrier of an American breed with powerful jaws, a broad skull, and short hair, originally developed for dogfighting. Also called pit bull, pit bull terrier, Staffordshire terrier. In other words people - NOT the kind of dog you want roaming the streets OR living across the street from you. I came home today from the store and was unlocking the front door when I felt a sinister presence behind me, I slowly turned and looked right into Diamond's eyes. Do you know one time she ran into my house...anyway, I yelled at Adrian to call the dog. Can you imagine if it got mad?? eeeee...bite the back of your leg and then what? You would bleed. And that would SUCK. I hate dogs. I am not gonna lie. And I really HATE freaks of nature like PIT BULLS.
A Freak of Nature....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I am so sorry ! That sucks ! That dog does look pretty scary!!
but Val, that dog was created by the Lord and you have authority over it...Mom...of course, he/she is not a my front door greeting me either