
Hello out there in www land!! I wanted to send out a special thanks and message to all my readers...all 8 of you.
Carlos - Thanks for the idea - I have had fun....as soon as I am done posting this your cell phone will let you know.
Mom - As if you needed more info into my life! LOL!! Half of this stuff that I write you already know, but you like looking at the pictures and that's great. Love you.
Carrie - I am such a copy cat - you are the best blogger ever!! Give Kate a kiss for me.
Melissa - You are my first "real" fan...I think and you are neck in neck with James for the 2008 Val's Biggest Fan award...keep up the comments and maybe you will win.
James - You are my most "famous" fan...maybe you should let Melissa have the other award since you already have you name in movie credits....I miss you.
Jami - I can't believe that you went back and read all my old posts...I am glad that you like what you read!! Most importantly: Stay away from strange dogs.
To All My Fan's Who Are Incarcerated Somewhere in Texas: Hello!! I hope that you will continue to keep up with VillyVal once you are out....write to me and I will post your comments and questions.
If you are out there lurking - shame on you. That's sneaky. It makes me feel weird to know you are reading this and I dont know you.
photo courtesy of nataliedee.com





Post a Comment