Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blah blah blah

Don't have much to say...been a great week. Seriously. Yesterday the belt on the washer broke. I found out cause I walked into the laundry room and it stunk! Thankfully I was on my next to the last load - so we all have clean undies....the front porch light doesn't work either but thats not a big deal. We got out car worked on and that is AWESOME. I am fighting this weird scratchy throat and I had to watch four little kids tonight - only one of them was family so I didn't have fun. My sweet hubby bought me feather pillows and a bed spread for Valentines Day....we drove to Coleman to pick up Martika and then took her home today. Soooo....I am tired, but GREAT week. Right now my spacebar on my laptopwon't space andthatIs reallybeginning tobe irritating....I think that I shouldgo to bed cause this postis beginning notto make much sense.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Sounds like you been really blessed life seems to be very interesting :} Well i love you silly girl Talk to you later and about the space bar just turn it off completely like 3 min then back on

 
 

About Me