Thursday, September 27, 2007

Big Fat LIAR!!

Well, that big fat liar is ME! I noticed in many of my previous postings I always mention what awesome, wonderful and interesting things that I am doing and PROMISE to post more about them soon. And of course I never do. So I apologize for lying and will now keep my word!

FIRST: www.tableturners.com/shop VISIT!!! I have been making record bracelets and have sold quite a few at different shows that Carlos has done. Last year I designed some shirts based on Mat 25:1-13, the parable of the 10 virgins and keeping watch.

SECOND: I took on two more cases with CASA http://www.childadvocates.org/ and I think that EVERYONE should be one. Obviously I can't talk about those, other than to say that all is going well and under control.

THIRD: I got sick on Monday and was throwing up. I think I caught Carrie's sickness, thanks ever so much and always wash your hands after reading a sick persons blog! www.thekateeffect.typepad.com

FOURTH: I am working out every Mon-Wed-Fri and have been since May. I look cute.

FIFTH: The house that we are going to be moving into will hopefully be finished by December.

SIXTH: I know there is more but right now I have to go make some totally cute and interesting kool aid coin purses. Yes, I will post pics next!!!!
 
 

About Me