Thursday, October 04, 2007

My fans....in prison...


A girl who used to go to House of Faith when she was in high school got put in prison a while back. She started writing me and I write her back.....After a while there is not much to say....so I thought, I will just send her copies of my blog...it has pictures, etc and I already wrote about what is going on. So I started sending them to her and I get a letter back from her that informs me that I am a DORK! That all her friends in prison think that I am a dork....but she said they loved to read my blog....I wanted to write back that I wasn't the dork in prison reading a blog...but I didn't. I did tell her in my last letter that I was going to write about all of them reading my blog! So yeah, I have a fan base....female prisoners in Texas. Life is good.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    a base is a fan base! don't knock it :)
    i am always worried about whether my blogging about my life is impersonal or crazy self-centered...but reality is I don't have time to brush my hair much less write personal letters and emails to everyone i would like to to. Blogging as aforded me many opportunities to connect and relate with people i otherwise would never share life with. I love connecting with you!

 
 

About Me