Lesson 1:
Always SCRUB your hands after touching a jalapeno.
I cut up two jalapeno's to put in this salsa and I thought to myself, I should wash my hands...no, I was in a hurry, I will just make sure I don't touch my eye cause that junk burns. I boiled some water for my tea, and was putting the pot up when I sneezed. Then I rubbed my nose and then I almost died. I swear I snorted a seed or something up my nose! I was yelling and blowing my nose and rubbing it....the juice was still on my hands (I am a dummy) so I washed my hands really fast but it was too late....one nostril was all red and burning! So for like an hour I kept a wet paper towel on my nose. Dang. So right now my nose is a little sore, but no more burning. That was not a good start to my week but at least I am alive.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Post a Comment