Wednesday, June 06, 2007

What?

So we are driving home and see the kids outside playing kick-ball...wait..what?? It's kick the paper towel roll!! Oh yeah! We have all played that right? I ran inside to get the camera to take pictures and while I am snapping different shots, (btw, these kids are so used to me taking pictures of them, they don't even stop what they are doing anymore) I asked Adrian...uhhhh, does your MOM know that you are doing this? And he said no, so I was like, well won't she be mad at you if she finds out? He confidently informs me that she won't find out...about that time the paper towl roll busts out of the plastic and rolls onto the street. So now I am thinking how is she not going to find out?? So I ask Adrian (this in only logical) how is she NOT going to find out...he isn't answering me because he is too busy wrapping himself up in the paper towels like a mummy...I am still thinking....uhhh, when she goes inside and there aren't any paper towels she will know, but I don't have time to voice this because Adrian is telling me that his snake (from the previous post) is loose in his house. I get distracted by this bit of info and I ask him if they found it...he grins and says no, its still there....back to the paper towels...Adrian, how is your mom not gonna know that you are playing with the paper towels? She just won't is the reply.....and then his mom drives up....he takes off and she is yelling at him....as far as I know he survived the night. Did I mention that they are outside playing in their BOXERS???

One Response so far.

  1. Melonade says:

    That is so funny!! Now i know what to let the kids play with when i dont have a ball!

 
 

About Me