Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Threats...

I've been receiving threats recently. From family members. Yes, I know its shocking but its so true. This is the most recent one:

hi lady,
um, I love you but if you don't take the photo of me....................off ...... I might have to find some naked baby photos of you. :)
i off to find a photo of you in a bonnet or something.


But I am not afraid - I am fearless. I am also wise...and I took off that offensive photo but I saved it and three others I have that were WORSE and am not afraid to use them. So this is just my own little warning: any bonnet photos or naked pics that anyone out there has need to stay safely in their phtoto albums away from the "public" eye.

Love,

Your friendly neighborhood blogger

2 Responses so far.

  1. carrie says:

    HAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHHAA

    witty, you are oh so witty.

  2. Anonymous says:

    hmmmm off to scan a favorite pic of you both LOL M

 
 

About Me