lately i feel heistant to garden, sew clothes, or reuse a water bottle for fear of being labled. it's not a 'victory garden' it's my way hobby of killing plants. it's not up-cycling clothes it's me spending more money on craft supplies. it's not recycling a water bottle, it's called I am too cheap to buy another one and the Dr pepper machine is broken.
Oh I totally agree with you - I think in some ways we have a responsibility to be good stewards of our money, time, possessions to GOD - not to Country, but I am amazed at the similarity to the way American's feel now and how they felt then. The biggest difference is that I believe THEN they had hope, NOW we do those things out of fear.....
lately i feel heistant to garden, sew clothes, or reuse a water bottle for fear of being labled.
it's not a 'victory garden' it's my way hobby of killing plants. it's not up-cycling clothes it's me spending more money on craft supplies. it's not recycling a water bottle, it's called I am too cheap to buy another one and the Dr pepper machine is broken.
i am in the twilight zone.
Oh I totally agree with you - I think in some ways we have a responsibility to be good stewards of our money, time, possessions to GOD - not to Country, but I am amazed at the similarity to the way American's feel now and how they felt then. The biggest difference is that I believe THEN they had hope, NOW we do those things out of fear.....