There is no privacy at my house. I hope this isn't awkward for anyone. (I guess that's a warning of sorts) So basically it doesn't matter where you are, @SawyerOSX follows you. If you shut the door to a room you are going into he sits outside of the door till you come out. If you don't shut the door all the way, he opens it. Not just the crack that it would take for him to come in. He pushes the door all the way open. He also makes sure to bring Ralphie in the room with him if you are there for any length of time. So I captured this on video while I was in the tub, (you were warned bout the awkwardness) just to help illustrate the huge lack of privacy going on here....
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Post a Comment