skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
VillyVal
coming to a neighborhood near YOU
Pages
Home
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Tuffff!!
One Response so far.
Anonymous
says:
7:34 PM
should I be scared? M
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Popular
DJ PROMOTE
Carlos has been in CA for the past couple of weeks and is finally coming home. Everywhere he went he made these poor people put this huge ba...
We figured it out....
I came home during lunch and started sweep the floor and I told Carlos that I needed to share something with him. He growled at me from th...
Some History..
We had our family reunion this weekend and my aunt brought a box of stuff for everyone to look through and divide up between all the childre...
Why didn't I do this years ago????
I have a personal chef...yeah I do. There is a wonderful woman who started cooking for me and 2 of my coworkers ...and she is awesome! There...
Let it be known...
I'm voting for Palin. NOT McCain or Obama. It's all about # 2. Sorry cuz....had to jump on the bandwagon !
Buy me this!
Animal Cracker Cookie Cutters
Conversation
Last night I was running my regular route, picking up kids for our Wednesday night event. My list was short, only 2 kids. Cheyenne who is in...
Fake Lashes
So I decided that I wanted to try fake lashes...lol...Carlos asked me what in the world made me want to do this! Cause I wanted to, I don...
My Kind of Sushi!
I KNEW it existed!! I was whining about how gross sushi was and didn't someone out there make a dessert sushi? While I was wandering ar...
Myspace moods....
I am just totally freaked out right now. I was checking my myspace and I saw this little girls profile...well she used to be little I think...
Tweets
Labels
#celestehead
(1)
A Day In the Life....
(1)
Animals
(5)
Art
(4)
Crafty
(4)
dj promote
(1)
FAMILY
(54)
fun
(5)
Fun Stuff
(33)
garden
(1)
Good Eats/Bad Eats
(10)
Holidays
(1)
House
(4)
kids
(12)
Low Carb
(1)
Ministry
(6)
Movies/Music/Other Media
(14)
OFFICE
(2)
Political/Moral
(22)
Ralphie
(1)
Rambles
(57)
Sawyer
(2)
SawyerOSX
(3)
Spiritual
(7)
Things I Love
(1)
Travels
(10)
Web Design/Websites
(4)
Labels
#celestehead
(1)
A Day In the Life....
(1)
Animals
(5)
Art
(4)
Crafty
(4)
dj promote
(1)
FAMILY
(54)
fun
(5)
Fun Stuff
(33)
garden
(1)
Good Eats/Bad Eats
(10)
Holidays
(1)
House
(4)
kids
(12)
Low Carb
(1)
Ministry
(6)
Movies/Music/Other Media
(14)
OFFICE
(2)
Political/Moral
(22)
Ralphie
(1)
Rambles
(57)
Sawyer
(2)
SawyerOSX
(3)
Spiritual
(7)
Things I Love
(1)
Travels
(10)
Web Design/Websites
(4)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(16)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(57)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(10)
▼
May
(7)
whine whine complain
Tuffff!!
The Little Diva
Girls Night!!!!
Dj Promote at his finest....
I think I need to adopt a new cat
If you know me....
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(124)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(77)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(5)
►
2006
(1)
►
September
(1)
About Me
Dj Promote
Villyval
should I be scared? M