Monday, December 29, 2008

I know I know I know.....

I promise I will try to do better....sooo Christmas. I took ALL of my Christmas Decorations down on the 21st cause I lost my Christmas Spirit. I was trying to hold onto it but I think I had so many Christmases BEFORE Christmas that I was done. My house just seemed like a mess and I got this urge to clean and I took it further than I realized I would when I started. Oh well. We did have fun and we spent it with all KINDS of family. I am excited about the new year. Someone said, "Eight was great but Nine is mine". Yeah it is.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    the 21st! ohh valllerieee :D actually I can relate to sooo many celebrations before, but here I sit on 01/02/09 and am in the middle of putting up my Christmas decor....M

 
 

About Me