Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It must be the box....

Yesterday I went to the post office to mail a package of stuff to some kids. I had this box at home from like - 2 years ago - when we were going to mail a friend a christmas gift. I thought, the kids would like it and I didn't have anything else to use....evidently a Christmas box in August is an open invitation to talk to me in line. The guy behind me looked at my name and saw that we had the same last name and thought that standing next to each other in line with the same last name at the post office was a once in a lifetime experience. Carlos asked me if I told him about Jesus and I said no, cause the guy in front of me decided I looked like someone that he went to school with that had the same last name I had and was a light complected hispanic-I was like, hate to break it to 'ya but I am W H I T E and I just married the last name - wasn't born with it. It just got worse - and I really think my last name is rather normal here in texas - in fact I found out there are like 15000 people with my name in the world sooo not so weird.
 
 

About Me