Friday, August 17, 2007

Just one of the perfect days.....

Today the rain from hurricane Erin has been hovering all over us. Nice, easy, peaceful rain. It's one of those days that makes you not want to do anything. When Carlos and I woke up this morning it was all we could do to get out of bed! It has gone from a drizzle to a heavy rain. Just one of those days that make you feel lazy! Right now I am watching an old movie called The Blue and the Gray and drinking tea!! I am about to eat a bacon, tomoato and swiss cheese wrap.


I wrote that yesterday....well, it basically never stopped raining. When we got up TODAY, the ceiling above the bathroom was totally dripping water. We poked a hole in the sheetrock and all this water poured out....we actually don't know where the hole in the roof is and Carlos couldn't look for it cause he had to come finish this room he is painting. It's all good. Hopefully we can get it together before Hurrican Dean hits on THURSDAY!!! The pics I posted are of the park flooded. When Carlos got home at like 2AM all he said was, "ALL of San Angelo is flooded!"


Meanwhile, I am making all kinds of awesome things. I will post those soon.
 
 

About Me